Welcome to Nearity’s Weekly Newsletter. Let’s look back at the highlights of the activities that took place in the NEAR ecosystem during the 29th week from July 18 to July 24.
- Nearity x MINDGames with 25NEAR for 5 winners
- Nearity x Playible with 25 $NEAR and 10 Pack NFT Starter for 10 winners
- Nearity x Pembrock with 300 $USN – 5 Winner
- The Near Space on
- GetBlock Releases Next-Gen Blockchain Explorer for NEAR Protocol. This release is also extremely important to NEAR: The GetBlock explorer opens them to new possibilities in terms of visibility and usability.
- AURORA launched Aurora Vote Token for the governance of the protocol through Aurora+
- Aurora has officially started its Community grants program, which allows the Aurora Community to obtain financing for marketing and other activities that contribute to the overall growth and extension of the Aurora ecosystem.launched
- NEAR Town Hall Panel July has taken place
The Numbers of Ecosystem
Highlights of this Week
- $NearX <> wNEAR pool has been whitelisted on Ref Finance. Stader’s $NearX is coming soon on finance_ref with dual rewards
- Tonix DEX announced the commencement of their first-ever mainnet trading competition
- Aurigami announced the submission deadline for Who Wants to be a Gigabrain is now EXTENDED to 29 July.
- Spin has added a new market – ETH/USDC
PembrockFi Mainnet officially launched at 13:00 UTC July 22
- FusotaoProtocol IDO sold out 200k $TAO within a few minutes on LunaPadOfficial
NEAR UA organized Aurora Day, a day focused on Aurora’s ecosystem and multiple speeches from our ecosystem participants
Wormhole launched on Aurora
Atmos Protocol is coming to Aurora
- Sender wallet integrates swap function powered by ref.finance
- MetaPool is on Facebook. They are preparing new content for all their users to take a deep dive into the leading Liquid Staking element of the NEAR ecosystem.
- 1,000,000+ NFTs are already created and/or listed on Apollo42.
- AMBER x threexr_ make this world cooler! 3XR is the 3D VR platform powering autogenerated galleries for every Mintbase store
MINDGames_io launch the Airdrop program with attractive prizes of 50 GEN-0 elder MIND for xCELL holders!
- WOTA is constantly being updated with new characters and mobs.
- Dronek joins OFP’s Validator cohort to help validate #forests worldwide, many within their home nation of Ivory Coast. Engaging with globally diverse forest validators and partners allows OFP to scale and meet the unique needs of local communities
The stats AstroDao, there are:
- Active DAOs: 198
- Active Users: 311
The partnership of this Week
- Near Foundation x BitGo. Through this collaboration, institutions will be able to store their tokens on BitGo’s platform using hot wallets and Qualified Custody wallets. Clients of BitGo will be able to invest NEAR tokens and collect rewards using their BitGo wallets as well.
- Cheddar x NEARHub_online to bring you a virtual Scavenger Hunt.
Funding & Grants
The NEAR Foundation awarded a $50,000 grant to develop the HERE Wallet.
- Flowing and discussing everything related to the education of everyone using the NEAR platform on the forum.
- Learn & grow with Near Univerity to receive a certificate in Developer, Analyst, and Entrepreneur on NEAR.
- Learn how to use and build on NEAR and Earn NEAR on Learn Near Club.
- Flowing a public dashboard and wiki page which is designed to track which components, standards, tools, and applications have been developed (or are under development) on NEAR.
- Discussion of the NEP-141 Logic’s discussion on the Aurora forum
The Pagoda team has deployed a tentative fix to the mainnet wallet. They’ll monitor and iterate on the fix, as well as inform any further developments.
- NEARCON, the biggest NEAR event of the year, will be held in Lisbon, Portugal from September 11-14.
Immerse yourself in presentations and workshops with 2,000+ NEAR and Web3 community participants and 200+ hackers in person. EARLY BIRD TICKETS are available for $300.
- August 15th, 2022, NEAR Foundation launch the inaugural global Women in Web3 Changemakers list. The initiative aims to showcase 10 exceptional women from the global Web3 ecosystem.
- Aug 9-10, Blockchain Futurist Conference of the official hackathon of ETHToronto in Toronto, Canada
- July 27, NFT gallery opens in London
The above is a summary of activities for the week on the NEAR and Aurora ecosystems. Thank you for reading and please follow Nearity to look forward to the next weekly newsletter!