Welcome to Nearity’s Weekly Newsletter. Let’s look back at the highlights of the activities that took place in the NEAR ecosystem during the 41st week from October 10th to October 16th.
- Nearity x Here Wallet with 25 NEAR for 5 best questions
- Nearity x Here Wallet with 5 HERE Early users NFT for 5 winners
- Aurority x AURORA INDIA with 100 $AURORA for 10 best questions on 12th Oct
- Aurority x OctoGamex with 100 $AURORA for 10 best questions on 10th Oct
- The Aurora+ Referral Program to earn $AURORA
- Aurora+ partnership with Transak to launch new feature 3: Fiat On-Ramp
The Number of Ecosystems
- Top tokens with a high volume on Ref finance
- The latest update project on Near Protocol
Highlights of this Week
NearlendDao ‘s Testnet launched 10th October 2022
- Top NFT trending in Near ecosystem
NearlendDao introduced Lang Biang 225 – DUKE
- Arctic Launch Campaign NFTs
- Lacrove mint is closed with 1234/1234 minted
Panel AMA Near Game this week on 12nd Oct
- Gaming landscape on Aurora
- Open Forest Protocol partners with weareflowcarbon. As an open platform built on NEARProtocol, they bring the first web3 native MRV system to the world! In partnering with Flow Carbon, they’re thrilled to contribute to the shared commitment to supporting forestation and conservation.
- Flowing and discussing everything related to the education of everyone using the NEAR platform on the forum.
- Learn & grow with Near Univerity to receive a certificate in Developer, Analyst, and Entrepreneur on NEAR.
- Learn how to use and build on NEAR and Earn NEAR on Learn Near Club.
- Covalent introduced “Data Alchemist Boo-Camp” to educate Web3 Analytics
Fundraising and grants
- Flowing a public dashboard and wiki page which is designed to track which components, standards, tools, and applications have been developed (or are under development) on NEAR.
- A report about bug bounties has been posted on the Aurora forum
The above is a summary of activities for the week on the NEAR and Aurora ecosystems. Thank you for reading and please follow Nearity to look forward to the next weekly newsletter!