Welcome to Nearity’s Weekly Newsletter. Let’s look back at the highlights of the activities that took place in the NEAR ecosystem during the 43rd week from October 24th to October 30th.
- Marble DAO Text AMA
- AllStar Digital
The Number of Ecosystems
Highlights of this Week
- The Perpetuals public version is now available on spin_fi
- NearFi Wallet is live on @PembrockFi
- Plats Network partners with NearFi Wallet
- $SEAT Farming is now live on Ref Finance
- NFT collection’s Here wallet has been released on two major NEAR NFT marketplaces: Paras and Apollo42
- Few and Far has built an NFT standard that gives control back to creators.
- Flowing and discussing everything related to the education of everyone using the NEAR platform on the forum.
- Learn & grow with Near Univerity to receive a certificate in Developer, Analyst, and Entrepreneur on NEAR.
- Learn how to use and build on NEAR and Earn NEAR on Learn Near Club.
- Covalent introduced “Data Alchemist Boo-Camp” to educate Web3 Analytics
Fundraising and grants
- Flowing a public dashboard and wiki page which is designed to track which components, standards, tools, and applications have been developed (or are under development) on NEAR.
- A report about bug bounties has been posted on the Aurora forum
- Near MetaBUILD III hackathon will close submission on 21st November, 292022
- Near Protocol support ETHSanFrancisco—ETHGlobal’s biggest IRL event this year
- Rare Effect – Europe’s first Crypto Art Festival – returns to Lisbon bigger & better Oct 27-Nov 6. See how rare_effect & host ArrozEstudios w/ support from DGArtes & NEAR Foundation are bridging the gap b/w the traditional and Web3 art worlds.
NEAR Foundation Launches New AMA Series
The above is a summary of activities for the week on the NEAR and Aurora ecosystems. Thank you for reading and please follow Nearity to look forward to the next weekly newsletter!